Temporarily Offline – Please call for assistance.
Navigating the complex yet exciting world of global trade is often difficult without a roadmap. The Alabama A-Z Trade Reference is your one-stop information portal for international trade and travel needs. You will find:
- Export and import trade basics to assist with your global business strategy.
- Country-specific import, export, demographic data and regulatory environment overviews to help you identify and grow your global market potential.
- Useful information for navigating the mechanics of your international trade transactions – from export tariff codes and export compliance regulations to Incoterms, payment, shipping methods, import and export forms, and a comprehensive international trade dictionary.
- What you need to consider in developing your company’s outsourcing or offshoring strategy and how you import products into the US.
- Everything you need to know about handling the logistics of international travel and communications – time zones, currency and measurement converters, world maps, telephone dialing codes, and trade terms translator in eight languages.
When you’re ready to expand your business to international markets, contact the Alabama International Trade Center team to see how we can help. Call us today at 205-348-7621 or 800-747-2482.
[box icon=”book” style=”simple”]
LAUNCH THE A-Z TRADE REFERENCE GUIDE
Launch Alabama Trade Reference
Topics covered in the Alabama Trade Reference include:
- Basics of International Trade (Import & Export Guides)
- Detailed Country Background Data (175 Countries)
- Free Trade Zones, Commercial Samples, Temporary Admission, Software/IT Products (including Import Documentation, Trade Agreements, Country Import/Export Data (76 Countries)
- Dictionary of International Trade
- Currencies of the World & Currency Converter
- Guide to Documentation (75 Country Requirements)
- Importing Guide
- Commodity Index, HTS Headnotes, Harmonized Tariff Schedule, US Customs Rulings, US Customs Documents
- INCOTERMS 2010
- Insurance & Guide to Cargo
- International Payments (Documentary Collections, Letters of Credit)
- NAFTA Overview, Text, Documentation, Resources
- Ocean Transport Guide
- Cargo Vessels, Cranes, Freight Containers, Seaports, Distances between ports, Vessel Classification
- Railcars, Truck Trailers, Weights & Measures
- Trade Security:
- Supply Chain Illustration, C-TPAT, FAST, ACE, PAPS, PARS, Automated Manifest System, AMR 24hr Rule, Food Facility Registration, ISPS Code, Data Security, Industrial Espionage
- Sourcing Guide
- Trade Terms in 8 Languages