Temporarily Offline – Please call for assistance.
Navigating the complex yet exciting world of global trade is often difficult without a roadmap. The Alabama A-Z Trade Reference is your one-stop information portal for international trade and travel needs. You will find:
- Export and import trade basics to assist with your global business strategy.
- Country-specific import, export, demographic data and regulatory environment overviews to help you identify and grow your global market potential.
- Useful information for navigating the mechanics of your international trade transactions – from export tariff codes and export compliance regulations to Incoterms, payment, shipping methods, import and export forms, and a comprehensive international trade dictionary.
- What you need to consider in developing your company’s outsourcing or offshoring strategy and how you import products into the US.
- Everything you need to know about handling the logistics of international travel and communications – time zones, currency and measurement converters, world maps, telephone dialing codes, and trade terms translator in eight languages.
When you’re ready to expand your business to international markets, contact the Alabama International Trade Center team to see how we can help. Call us today at 205-348-7621 or 800-747-2482.