Services are custom-designed to help firms start selling in one market. Let us identify a target country, determine costs and financial risks, evaluate pricing options, review logistics, and find reliable sales partners. Trade Center research uncovers the key facts for your company to do business in a foreign market. This saves time and money, and starts you on the right track.
The Trade Center subscribes to dozens of databases and other online resources that would cost the average small business thousands of dollars per year to maintain. In addition to these resources, AITC has established a solid network of trade professionals throughout Alabama and the Southeast that can offer assistance on even the most demanding situations.
- We understand small- and medium- sized businesses. Whether the company is entering its first export market or its 50th, we have extensive experience dealing with the unique challenges and opportunities that are specific to small businesses in Alabama.
- We don’t walk in the door thinking, “We have the answer.” If it were that easy, our clients would not need us. We help you make the right decisions by carefully researching every aspect relevant to your request. We supplement your knowledge and skills by providing research, analysis, and an objective outside perspective to help fill market information gaps.
Where do I start?
- Which markets are best for your product?
- Who are your target customers?
- Is your contact financially stable?