Various laws, executive orders and procurement regulations now require federal agencies to purchase “green” (bio-based, recycled content, and energy efficient) products. Use the links below to increase your chances of successfully competing for these contracts.
- APEX Accelerator of Alabama (formerly Alabama PTAC)
Government contracting made easy, thanks to no-cost assistance from certified contracting specialists. Cut through the clutter and get fast answers about green contracting opportunities.
- Selling Environmental Products to the Federal Government
Learn how to sell green products and services and compete for government contracts.
- Federal Procurement Opportunities for Green Vendors
Read about how to conduct business with the federal government.
- Federal Purchasing Programs
Find out how the federal government purchases green products and services. Includes Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP), Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (CPG), ENERGY STAR®, the Green Procurement Program (GPP), and the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP).
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program : Information for Vendors
Get resources to help you sell environmentally preferable products to the federal government.
- Database for Environmental Information for Products and Services
A one stop shop for environmental information on products and services the federal government buys.